GETTING TIRED OF SCHOOL D:$BlogItemTitle$>
Getting more and more tired of school~
Found out people has been calling me bitch.
For the reason for me not accepting him , no matter wad he had done for me??
Rite??
Call as you wan , as i noe it's my fault.
I didn't want to accept him for my own reasons.
I didn't lyk him at all so please stop forcing me to accept him?
And stop asking why i did not accept him , the answers i giv will always
be the same.
I didn't want to gave it a try , i didn't noe it myself too.
I noe i dun look good to , ya i noe it myself.
I didn't even think once that i look good.
Juz giv me a break pls??
I am tired of this , juz me a break??please??
_____________________________________________________________
Found out not long ago , that actually Huiping dun understand me at all.
The onli thing i noe for myself is i kip everything to myself.
I am realli sorry about that , but i juz didn't noe wad to do.
For the fact i dun understand myself too.
_____________________________________________________________
Mani people will say that i am a bitch and all those.
Can't you juz put urself in my shoes.
You will not wan all this to happen , when you dun even understand
urself.
Wanted to be good , but people are still scolding me , wad can i do nxt??Labels: hate all this it's juz so tired